You may qualify for a talking meter at little to no cost to you.
If you're on Medicare and are Diabetic, we can help.
If, like many Diabetics, you find it hard to
read your glucose meter we can help. There
are new talking meters on the market and
USMed can help you get one of the
new talking glucose meters at little or no
cost to you.
The benefits of the new talking meters include:
- Hear your test results in English or in Spanish
- Alternate Testing Sites – no more pricking your fingers, you can test on your arm
- Smaller Sample Size – this meter only requires about 0.5ml
- Faster test results – get your test results in as little as 6 seconds
- Memory Function – track your blood sugar average over the last two weeks, or see up to the last 300 test results
- Auto On/Off – no more running out of batteries if you forget to turn off your meter
- Lifetime Warranty – the manufacturer will stand by its product!
To have a representative contact you about a talking meter or any of your other Diabetic testing supplies, just fill out the form to the right.
USMed can help you lower your cost for Diabetic Supplies by connecting you to a provider that understands your needs.